Lourdes is a Dominican native who migrated to the US in the late 80’s brought with her passion for people and communities.
Mrs. Lourdes Demallistre worked as a medical doctor for Hospital regional Cabral y Báez, Hospital of the Social Security Institute in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic; Social Security Institute in San Cristóbal and San Pedro de Macorís, Dominican Republic; also Hospital Infantil (Children Hospital) Santiago, Dominican Republic.
When she came to United State of America she continues working with passion for her brothers and sister and especially for the children. Currently works for New England memorial hospital, Cross- Cultural Communications Systems, Inc. East Boston- Neighborhood Health Center, East Boston, MA; and Harbor Area Early Childhood Services East Boston, MA.
She acquired Accounting, Business Planning, and Business Counseling, Small and Medium Business Administration and Human Resources certifications.
Mrs. Demallistre is always looking for ways to better serve her community and their children.
- Emergency Room and Acute Mental Health Medical Interpreter Training
- Taking a Sexual History” Program
HIV Related Disability Program International Medical Interpreter Conference
Member of American Translation Association
- Member of IMIA, international medical interpreter association
- National Certification for Medical Interpreter; CMI and CHI
- Medical Interpreter Preceptor
- Acute ER/Mental Health – MMIA
- HIV Related Disability Program
- Interpreter & Translator, Lecturer, Counselor
- Training in Simultaneous Interpreting, Medical Interpreter Mentorship Program